INVESTOR & SITE CRITERIA
- A minimum of 3- years of restaurant management experience as an owner and/or operator is preferred. If investor does not have restaurant management experience, he/she must hire an experienced food and beverage operator that is approved by B&B Franchise Group.
- Financial requirements depending on size of franchise/development agreement.
- Population: 50,000+ residential population (three mile) 30,000+ daytime population (three mile)
- Median HH Income: $50,000+
- Size: 3,500-6,500 SF (prefer end cap/corner or free standing)
- Patio Space: Preferred but not required
- Parking: 10 cars per 1,000 SF and two dedicated carryout spaces
- Traffic 20,000+ ADT
- Unencumbered ingress and egress from both directions
This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. The communications on this website are not directed by us to residents of any of these states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchise in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the FDD to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.