INVESTOR & SITE CRITERIA
Burger & Beer Joint is seeking franchise and multi-unit development partners both domestically and internationally. To be considered, individuals or partnerships must meet the following minimum criteria:
- A minimum of 3- years of restaurant management experience as an owner and/or operator is preferred. If investor does not have restaurant management experience, he/she must hire an experienced food and beverage operator that is approved by B&B Franchise Group.
- Financial requirements depending on size of franchise/development agreement.
- Population: 50,000+ residential population (three mile) 30,000+ daytime population (three mile)
- Median HH Income: $50,000+
- Size: 3,500-6,500 SF (prefer end cap/corner or free standing)
- Patio Space: Preferred but not required
- Parking: 10 cars per 1,000 SF and two dedicated carryout spaces
- Traffic 20,000+ ADT
- Unencumbered ingress and egress from both directions