Do you feel like you can’t make an informed decision about which Inverter Generators For Home Use to buy because there are so many options? We know it’s really hard to know what to look for and whether the product is worth your money, especially if it’s your first product.
This is where our review and buying guide comes as a savior of your precious pennies. To help you make the most informed buying decision, we’ve compiled this list of the best products and buying guide.
Read through them to learn which ones are reliable and trustworthy before purchasing. No matter whether you’re in the market for something budget-friendly or out of the box, we’ve got you covered.
|1||Champion Power Equipment -Watt Portable Inverter Generator by Champion||
|2||WEN i Super Quiet -Watt Portable Inverter by WEN||
|3||Westinghouse Watt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator by Westinghouse||
|4||GENMAX Portable Inverter Generator W ultra-quiet gas by GENMAX||
|5||maXpeedingrods W Inverter Generator Portable Quiet Generator by maXpeedingrods||
|6||AIVOLT W Super Quiet Inverter Generator Ultra by AIVOLT||
|7||DuroMax XP EH Generator- Watt Gas or by DuroMax||
|8||GENMAX Portable Inverter Generator W open frame by GENMAX||
|9||Champion Power Equipment -Watt Portable Generator with by Champion||
|10||WEN -Watt Portable Generator with Electric Start by WEN||
10 Best Inverter Generators For Home Use Picks
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- PARALLEL READY: The optional clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power
- CLEAN POWER: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD)
- QUIET OPERATION: 53 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.)
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- 【GENMAX Support】: Includes 1-year warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from experts.
- 【Powerful Engine and Safe For Sensitive electronics 】The GENMAX 2200 Starting Watts Inverter Generator is powered by a 79.7cc 4- stroke OHV gas engine,with inverter technology produce 2200 Starting Watts/ 1800 Running Watts clean power (less than 3% THD), confidently connect your sensitive electronics such as TV, lights, fans, small power tools and more on camping trips, etc.
- 【CO Detect Shutdown】 Includes CO Detect shutdown sensor for Prevention of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
- 【Extremely Quiet,Fuel Efficient】As Low as 58 dBA Noise Output and Up to 6 Hours of Run Time at 50% load on a 1 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
- 【Power Panel】Includes low oil alarm, overload alarm,Co warning light and output indicator features “Eco mode” for conserving energy and maximum fuel efficiency ，two 120V/20A outlets, one 120V/30A outlets，Parallel ready.
- [Multipurpose power supply] Produces 3500 peak watts and 3000 running watts of power. Easily runs a small house lighting system or an RV’s 15k air conditioning unit or other equipment like the refrigerator and more needs.The 47lbs compact and lightweight design is ideal for outdoor living, RV travel, vacations, food trucks, and any scenario where power is needed.
- [Provides clean power] Inverter technology produces clean pure sine wave power to provide safe, high-quality current for sensitive equipment without damaging electronics. Can charge phones, laptops, cameras and other digital equipment.
- [Low Noise] At a distance of 23 feet, the decibel level of ECO mode is 58 decibels, which is almost equal to the sound made by a normal conversation or a running dishwasher. At this noise level, there is little to no disturbance to the user or anyone nearby.
- [Power more appliances] 1 x 120V 30 amp RV outlet, 2 x 120V 20 amp outlets, 2 x 5V DC USB outlets. Support all types of standard electrical equipment.
- [Brand Warranty]Comes backed by 3-year parts limited warranty, free lifetime technical support and customer service.
- Plenty of Power & High Fuel Efficiency - This super quiet inverter generator uses the exclusive AIVOLT 60cc 4- strokes OHV air-cooled 100% copper winding engine with the latest technology to deliver 1600 starting watts and 1260 running watts. With the eco switch, the fuel tank can run for up to 8 hrs at 25% load, helping to save money on fuel costs and is perfect for camping, RV, tailgating, party, work, or power outage
- Multifunction Control Panel & Parallel Capability - Comes with two 120V 20A outlets, one 5V type-A, and one 5V type-C outlet to meet different requirements. With the 3 indicator lights and an hour meter, you can monitor the status of the machine at any time. Simply use a parallel kit to connect two AIVOLT VS1600101 quiet inverter generators together to double your power. (parallel kit not included)
- Complies with Emissions Standards - This AIVOLT portable gas powered generator meets the requirements of ANSI/PGMA G300-2018 and approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and follows strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible
- Extremely Quiet & Lightweight Design - The ultra-quiet outdoor generator comes with 57 dBA noise at 23 feet, make it extremely to operate and comparable to the sound of a normal conversation. Only 28 pounds, 20% lighter and 10% smaller than others, ultra lightweight and compact, making it easy to store. The sturdy handle makes it easy to carry over long distances
- Safe For Sensitive electronics - This AIVOLT gas powered generator with inverter technology produces clean and reliable power (less than 3% THD), safe for your sensitive electronics such as phones, game consoles, projectors, laptops, small power tools, etc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- 【CO DETECT】Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- 【GENMAX Support】Includes 1-year warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from experts.
- 【Strong Power】312cc 4-stroke OHV high speed engine produces 6000 peak watts and 5250 rated watts with Inverter technology dramatically reduces noise levels and provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances with clean power (less than 3% THD). This generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- 【Multi-Functional Panel】Hour meter and LED indicators alert you when unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready-to-use. The covered outlets in this inverter include a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R), two 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R) and with a dual USB adapter.
- 【Easy Carry & Use】 Strong steel handle and 2 rolling wheels for easy travel; At only 106.9 pounds, Light weight and compact design 50% quieter and 30% lighter than a traditional 6000 watts generator; Electric start Enjoy on / off push-button power with electric start, battery included plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. 3.8 Gal. steel fuel tank provides up to 9 hours of runtime at 50% load.
- Electric start: Trust the reliable 420cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Ultra-Powerful: At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Covered Outlets: Four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, a120/240V 30A locking outlet and a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R), plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport
- 223cc engine provides 4,750 surge watt and 3,750 rated watt
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
Things to Consider Before Buying Inverter Generators For Home Use
Now that you’ve gained enough knowledge on your options, you need to know how to buy them. For Inverter Generators For Home Use, you need to understand the factors that can decide their usability for your own case. Thus, in this section, I’ll explain these factors in detail so you can find your perfect match.
Material is one of the most important factors to consider before selecting a product. The material itself can vary the quality of the overall product and how it will serve you. The material will also figure out how long that product will last.
If you’re looking for something premium and long-lasting, I recommend you go with better material. However, if you’re on a budget, then you can go for the alternatives. Overall, investing in good built quality is not a bad choice in the long run.
Prices can vary a lot between similar products. However, rather than going for the cheaper choice, it’s wise to investigate the products and the reason for their pricing. As often, lower prices lead to several drawbacks within a product.
Nevertheless, it is also necessary to understand the budget and mostly what you need. Sometimes there may be features that are costly but unnecessary for you. Overall, going for a slightly costlier product is a safe choice, but on a tight budget, it’s wise to look into product specifications.
Rather than just depending on our best Inverter Generators For Home Use, dimensions are something you must check closely. Any purchase is useless unless it fits your requirements. Moreover, a product may come with multiple variations itself, and thus you must pay extra close attention to the one that you’re buying.
There might be a lot of products in this niche, but the one with extra functionality can be handy at times. It’s always better to choose one that has a special feature that the others cannot provide. The best part is that the extra capability that it has wouldn’t cost much more than a regular one. If you are in luck, then it might even be the same.
What is suggested is that if you are not on an extremely tight budget, then going for the unique one is the way to go. Simply, it will make your life easy. However, if the feature seems that it will never come to work in a lifetime, then don’t go for it.
Another important feature to keep in mind is weight. Weight plays an important role in items as it answers whether you will be able to take it away with you or not. Similarly, the base you are going to put it on will be able to withstand it or not.
Thus, if you are looking for portability, then going for the one with a lower weight is preferred. Additionally, if the base is not strong as expected, then there’s no other alternative but to go with a lighter one.
At this point, you must have several queries regarding the best Inverter Generators For Home Use. In this section, I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions people have when buying.
Is Inverter Generators For Home Use a good investment?
If we speak in general, it is definitely a good purchase. But it still depends on how much you’ll be using it and how long you plan to use it as well.
Does Inverter Generators For Home Use comes with a warranty?
Some manufacturers do provide a warranty with their products, whereas others don’t. You can always check the product description and see if any warranty is there or not.
What is the return policy on Inverter Generators For Home Use?
The return policy is different for each vendor, and it’s best to check it out before buying anything. Additionally, take a good look at the terms and conditions applied to the return policy.
To conclude, that was all for our best Inverter Generators For Home Use. Yes, finding the one that feels made for you is tough but not impossible. We tried our best to gather and present every significant detail that you needed to know about them and hopefully have come to a choice.
It’s always suggested that you do your own research on the chosen product. We narrowed the list down, and the only task is to make sure it’s a perfect fit for you.
You can always do a customer review check and find whether someone regrets buying that product or not. Additionally, do a background check on the brand value. However, we are sure that you won’t be disappointed buying one from our well-analyzed list.